Tuesday 29 September 2015

 I got back to Poland one month ago. During few days I was feeling strangely, even my home seemed unfamiliar. During first week I was surprised people around me were speaking Polish and not Spanish or French! Sometimes I start my statement in Spanish and by few minutes I realise I should speak Polish. Last week I dropped off when I was in a tramp. When I awakened, I said, without thought, joder, which means „cor” or „golly”.
I still compare the lifestyle in Spain and in Poland. I suppose I'll reflect about it in the near future :). On the Internet you can find a lot of articles about posterasmus depression. At the moment, I consider it one of the best experience of my life. It's possible I'll miss some thing which I liked there, but I remember also some symptoms of homesickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment