Tuesday 13 October 2015

 A new academic year has begun and, as always, I have some resolutions to make :). For now, I am pretty optimistic, and well, we will see how many resolutions I am able to make. In this year I have more obligation than next year, and I have to write a master's thesis. Regarding the last thing, now I am excited ;), and I hope it will not change! I am slightly worried because I  emember my feelings when I was writing my thesis to claim the bachelor's degree...Although some time ago I have seen a Henry Ford's quote, which is concerning the time organisation: Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.” My intention is follow these words. Besides, I'm going to enjoy cultural event which take place in Poznan, attend zumba classes and find time for my closes/friends. I hope it is not a wild fancy! Enjoying a good weather, I cycle to university. I wish to go by bicycle as long as it is possible, I mean if the weather is good, I will cycle :)! Riding a bike, I have more power and I can admire a changing nature.
What about you? Do you have any new academic year's resolution? Please, keep your fingers crossed.




2 comments:

  1. As to my new academic year's resolution, I would like to eat a healthy diet and defend my master's thesis :)

    ReplyDelete