Friday 10 April 2015

     Where is a pudding?


I've just realised that I haven't written any post almost for two weeks. It's quite weird, because I've many ideas in my mind all time!
Do you wonder if I've been wrong about today topic? No, I haven't. Today I'm going to write about pudding. Would you ask me why? Last week a great segment of population was preparing to Easter. I connect each break with my mother's delectable baking! I tuck into a delicious cheesecakes in particular! [yummy]. Therefore, I decided to prepare one of them. I needed flour, milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and ...pudding. You can guess that I had problem getting it! In Spain, there are flan (crème caramel), flan de nata (crème caramel with cream) and natillas, but there isn't pudding, or I haven't gotten it yet...I was searching in Internet, I went to Lidl, Alcampo (Alcampo is Auchan), I was asking people for it and I didn't get it. When I was coming back to house, after a long search, I was seething. For me, the pudding is one of the basic products. When I calmed down, I though 'one man's meat is another man's poison'.
However, I was so much determined and I found a cheesecake recipe without pudding!
I just used flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, natural yogurt and philadelphia cheese. You can admire the effect below :). When I tasted first piece, I put the irritation behind me.

 I'm going to tell you one more thing connected with Easter, just out for curiosity. Both in Poland and in some regions in Spain, we buy chocolate Easter bunny and chocolate Easter eggs. This habit exists, for instance in Silesia and Greater Poland (Poland) and, for example, in Catalonia (Spain). In Andalusia, it means, when I'm living now, this habit doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment