Saturday 24 October 2015

 Today I'm going to list my observations about Spanish and Poland university. My notices originated during my stay in Granada. I haven't any intention to offend somebody. I warn you that in many cases I focus on physical appearance, but not only!

A majority of students wear backpack and not handbag, an it comes across as they are younger that Polish students. Actually, they are because they start to go at univeristy when they are eighteen years old. I think, in Poland, students normally wear a handbag instead of backpack.
I would like to share with you one more issue regarding to appearance. In those university it is more common that students still express their subculture, therefore, there are more rockers, Rastafarian, punk or whoever. It also made I was feeling there as if I were in high school and not at university. In my summing-up, Spanish students looks younger that Polish students. However, students of the male gender usually seem older through the beard. I could distinguish two groups of Spanish students. One group look really young, and the second group wearing handbag and overdressed, which seem quite elegant. I think at Polish university, there is not so big difference.

I really liked the idea of placing some microwaves in canteen! Although, I am not convinced that they are safe and if the foodstuff are not changing their chemical structure. I saved money through this idea. Each day I had one hour and 30 minutes of break (from 2.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.) It was time to have dinner. I consider it will be a perfect solution at Polish university. The Polish climate is all the more reason why they should follow this idea :)! I could carry a plastic box to university and there warm up the meal.



One more point I liked in Granada, it was a tap which supply the mountain water, from Sierra Nevada. Whenever you want to drink or refill your bottle you can do it in university corridor. In the cafeteria you can drink some beer. Yes, it is true. I am not wrong. They considered it like thirst quencher and not like drink. You should keep in mind that Spanish beer usually is not that strong like in Poland.

What is more, Spanish university can be called a melting pot. When you attend classes or just you are at university, you can observe faces from around the world. I don't want to say in Poland there aren't foreign students, but it is a smaller scale.


I suppose it is all what I was going to share with us regarding the some difference I observed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment