Sunday 15 November 2015

 I remember about last year ago I wrote a post blog about femicide, which means women's killing. It's stupefying this world doesn't exist in English dictionary, however it exist in DRAE Real Spanish Academics Dictionary). Unfortunately, this subject is really topical. Some weeks ago I saw a headline in one of Polish newspaper which spoke about femicide in one of the city of Great Poland. Those articles appear from time to time. Nevertheless, how many cases aren't mentioned in the media? During my stay in Spain, many times I heard about woman's killing, torture, rape...I don't pretend to say that only women suffer and are killed. Though there are more cases of women's killing commited by men which are sex or gender killing. However, media often say about domestic crime and it is usually a perverse jealousy that is a main reason of atrocity. Ex boyfriends or ex girlfriend envy their exparters the love. Sorry, I would have written love in quotes, „love”. We musnt't call love which is actually a sick feeling and affection. People think the other person is their property and when „this property” behaves against him or her (for example, leave him/her), the „owner” considers he/she is unpunished and can do whatever. But the life doesn't work like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment